Migration from Ascent for Payables to Kofax Transformation Modules
Download as PDF
The Migration from Ascent for Payables (A4P) to Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM) Starter Package allows a business to easily realize the benefits of Kofax Transformation Modules. Some of the benefits are:
- Learn by example extraction: speed up deployment (quicker than rules) and reduce maintenance costs (new vendor definitions are easy to add).
- Specific On-line learning for invoices: improve extraction performance on-the-fly in near-real-time and maximize ROI.
- Multiple OCR engines: better accuracy and vast multi-language support.
- Power and flexibility of Kofax Transformation Modules – Validation
- Fuzzy Vendor lookup where an ODBC database typically falls short
The estimated duration for the Migration Starter Package is 35 business days which includes:
- Migration Requirements workshop will be performed resulting in a Statement of Work specific to the customer's invoice single and multi-page batch classes
- On-site installation
- User Acceptance Testing
- Installation of the Kofax software and the customer's configuration files on the customer's test or development system
- Systems integration test on customer's system
- Support User Acceptance Test for a period of 14 calendar days
- Migration Requirements Document
- Migration best practices Knowledge Transfer
- Batch Class and KTM Configuration files
- On-site installation and End-to-End System Integration Testing.
Ascent for Payables system administrators or end users who are planning to migrate their environment within 90 days.
- Mitigate risk by leveraging certified and experienced consultants and proven best practices
- Provide migration in your environment
- Accelerate migration process to KTM and realize the product benefits quickly
- Protect your investment with most current Kofax products.
|Project Kickoff Call||All Participants|
|Provide Current Configuration||Customer|
|Best Practices Knowledge Transfer||Consultant|
|Installation and Configure KTM||Consultant|
|System Integration Testing||Consultant|
|UAT and Signoff||Customer|
|Project Close and Review call||All Participants|
Roles and Responsibilities
- Kofax Certified Professional Services Consultant:
Responsible for pre-migration analysis performed off-site, Implementation, migration of test system and knowledge transfer performed on-site.
- Kofax Certified Professional Services Project Manager:
Plans and coordinates project schedule and communication between consultant and the customer.
- Customer Administrator/End User:
Responsible of preparing test environment, provides current A4P configuration, participates in the knowledge transfer and performs testing.
- Migration Requirement workshop
- Install and configure Kofax Transformation Modules
- Systems integration testing
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Existing Kofax Advanced Capture (DS) 3.x installed on supported system
- Supported version of Kofax Capture
For more information about Kofax Product and Services contact your local Kofax representative.
Terms and Conditions
The enclosed materials are proprietary to Kofax and Kofax reserves the right, title and interest to such materials. These materials may not be used in any manner other than for such limited purpose. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, reproduction or transmission is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Kofax.